Ring Ceremony Protocol for December 16th in the WSHS Auditorium @ 2:00 (Livetream will be available)
- Each recipient will be given two tickets.
- Visitors/recipients will be allowed inside the auditorium at 1:30.
- Masks are mandatory.
- Please sit in unmarked (not taped) seats. The auditorium has been set up to allow for social distancing to the extent possible.
- Students are asked to be seated in the section on the right (facing the stage) in their assigned seat.
- Students will be called up to received their rings and will remain on stage.
- Once all students have received their rings, they will be asked to place them on at the same time.
- The students will then exit the auditorium and meet their guests outside.
- Visitors are asked to leave the auditorium immediately after the ceremony .